April Lockhart

April Lockhart, born in 1995 on July 4th July. She began guitar and piano lessons at seven years old. Her interest in writing songs was ignited. When April was 12 when she wrote her first single, Different. When she was 14, April spent much time writing and honed her music ability. In the following months, she began taking writing excursions with her father to LA as well as NY. April also included additional topics in her track, Take my Hand. These topics included topics for her friends who dealt with issues such as peer pressure and disabilities, or even teenage suicidal thoughts. Lockhart has her own fan base and works as a lifestyle blogger with the popular Ilia Clean Beauty brand. Her birthplace didn't come with a left hand, and that is what makes her what she is. However, that's not the whole story. Lockhart's Twitter profile does not ignore the fact that she is disabled however, it doesn't make a point of it. What message is it sending? This is the message: We all have multiple identities and are way more diverse than we think we are. Lockhart through a video message from Nashville home, states I don't want my physical appearance to define me. I'm much far more than just my physical self. This doesn't have any effect on my day-to-day life I do every day as normal and have found my own method of adjusting the things. Because it's my identity, it's something that's worthy of talking about. Lockhart has been a great example to other women with regards to acceptance of oneself. Still she admits she's gone through phases with her body and sometimes being unsure about wearing particular types of clothes that showed how much of her body. She can wear whatever she'd like, and proudly shares photos of her wearing these clothes. What makes self-love so appealing to her is that it's not a destination. This is a process, and I'm sure that you never get there. It is important to have people that know and understand your situation. They will be the ones who ask what you fret about?

 April Lockhart April p   Lockhart o  April Love Geary  April Love i  April j Geary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aya Kiguchi

Rachael-Harris